Organic Menu Samples
Below is a sampling of some of the meals that we serve at Anamaya. We welcome your suggestions and can accommodate most any nutritional requirements. Please tell us in advance before booking so we can confirm for you.
We use mostly organic ingredients, trucked in from the mainland in Costa Rica. We grow some of our produce on our own farm at Rancho Delicioso, and are working to increase the percentage of our own crops. We have rules in the kitchen that requires our chefs not to use anything from cans and jars, although we allow a few gourmet ingredients like capers or olives that don’t come fresh.
Our chefs don’t work from a set menu. We don’t know what they’re going to make every day, and it’s a wonderful surprise each night for dinner. As far as we can tell, they never make the same meal twice! The results are spectacular. Just check out our Trip Advisor reviews… almost everyone raves about our food.
- Banana crêpes with assorted fruit and scrambled eggs.
- Gallo Pinto with fresh salsa, eggs and corn tortillas.
- Smoked salmon and goat cheese with honey walnut toast and fresh fruit.
- Yogurt, nuts and berries with granola.
- Cherry tomato and spinach omelet with hash browns and fresh fruit.
- Chilaquiles with eggs, red beans and fresh fruit.
- Banana nut bread, almond milk and fresh fruit.
Dinner examples Day 1
- Raw Thai coconut soup.
- Ginger cashew and cabbage salad.
- Oyster mushroom and fig quinoa stir-fry with bok choy with a choice of jumbo shrimps or chicken.
- Coconut ice cream with strawberries and dark chocolate.
- Raw tomato soup.
- Lemon sorrel salad.
- Grilled mahi-mahi (or chicken) with macadamia nut butter, roasted beets and brussels sprouts.
- Passion fruit sorbet.
- Raw cream spinach soup.
- Mint-cucumber and cherry tomato salad.
- Rosemary grouper (or chicken) with kale and garlic roasted potatoes.
- Pineapple cake.
- Raw arugla pine nut soup.
- Heart of palm salad.
- Red snapper (or chicken) with grilled tomato cumin sauce, asparagus and corn on the cob.
- Carrot cake.
- Raw cucumber and avocado soup.
- Mixed greens with an orange anise vine.
- Miso seared yellow fin tuna with broccoli and coconut quinoa.
- Banana ice cream.
- Raw carrot soup.
- Walnut, pear and goat cheese spinach salad.
- Jumbo shrimp (or chicken) dijonaise with green beans amandine and brown rice pilaf.
- Apple and berry crisp.
- Dahl with curry quinoa and cardamon roasted root veggies.
- Ginger tofu with bok choy and soba noodle salad with raw cucumber avocado soup.
- Portobello steaks with roasted pumpkin, sweet potato and brussel sprouts.
- Morroccan veggie skewers with almond quinoa and lemon arugula salad.
- Grilled eggplant with roasted red pepper coriander sauce, corn on the cob, asparagus and a carrot cabbage.
- Broccoli and mushroom couscous with olives and mixed greens with raw pumpkin and raisin soup.