Yoga & Detox Retreat – Cleanse, Balance & Nourish – with Joseph
This retreat will not be offered again until sometime in 2013.
When your body is balanced, especially your mood chemistry and blood sugar, happiness becomes your natural state of being, independent of your life circumstances. And when you feel good, you attract more things in your life that feel good. It’s an upward spiral. Nourishing yourself at the cellular level is a very powerful place to initiate changes in your life. (photo: Joseph)
You are ultimately a spirit having a human experience. Your body is the temple of your spirit. The temple degrades over time and with out proper maintenance it falls apart, like any home. And because of the constant barrage of food additives, pesticides, industrial chemicals, and environmental pollution our bodies accumulate many toxins. These toxins degrade our life and are very difficult to process while we are living our busy stressful lives. They create cancer and many types of dis-ease. Doctors don’t usually know what’s actually causing health problems so they prescribe more chemicals that your body accumulates. It’s a hundred times easier to prevent something than to treat it. Take time to cleanse, rest, relax and simply breathe, before it’s too late. Clear this internal clutter and clean the windows of your temple, so you can feel vitality and see clearly the beauty of this world.
Commit to investing in the most valuable thing in life, HEALTH. Don’t be a slave to bad habits… end your cravings before they end you! Come to Anamaya Retreat Center and discover how good it feels to be alive. (photo: Destiny, the Yoga Teacher)
Detox Retreat Includes:
- 7 nights accommodations
- Kidney and Liver detox herbs
- Daily Gentle yoga for physically assisting cleansing and aligning the spirit (lead by Destiny)
- Ample alkaline micro-clustered antioxidant water from the New Alkal-Life 7000sL
- Ozone water – for oxygenating the blood, deactivating harmful chemicals & killing pathogens
- Health education discussion and research
- Informative DVD’s on a multitude of health orientated subjects
- Infrared Sauna sessions (free daily) for breaking up fat cells and speeding detox
- High quality natural vitamin and mineral supplements to nourish and balance the body
- Chlorella – to assist the body in cleansing heavy metals like mercury and lead
- Fresh wheat grass juice, full of nutrients
- Rejuvilac drink- to replenish the healthy intestinal flora
- Herbal parasite cleanse – to get rid of those life draining critters
- Fresh organic juices and light foods (vegetable broths, salads, kitcheri, etc.)
- Includes everything but your travel!
For the first 3 days you will eat light foods: fruits, salads, and kitcheri (and indian rice and vegetable dish that is very nourishing). For the following 3 days you have the option of continuing with the gentle detox or doing liquids only (mostly fresh veggie and green juices) for a deeper cleanse. And the last day we will ease back into solid foods again, similar to the first 3 days. You have the option to extend the juice fast from 3 days up to 7 days if you are an experienced cleanser and do the correct pre and post cleanse diet.
Daily Schedule (everything is optional)
- 7:30 am Morning Tea – Ginger, Turmeric, Burdock, Pau de arco and Stevia
- 8 am Gentle Yoga and Meditation with Destiny White
- 9:30 am Shake – Psyllium, bentinite & watermelon
- 10-11am Massage or free time
- 11 am Breakfast – fruit or fresh organic veggie juice and supplements
- 11:30 am Light excursion or free time
- 1:30 pm Lunch – fresh organic raw green salad or veggie juice
- 2-3:30 pm massage, colema, colonic or free time
- 3:30-4:30 pm Sauna time – 30 min session
- 4:30 pm Fresh Juice
- 4:30-6 pm Health Discussion, check in, questions, sharing, etc.
- 6 pm Dinner – Kitcheri or veggie broth
- 7-8:30 pm Educational DVD
- 9-9:30 pm Sauna Time – for those who didn’t go in earlier in the day
- 9:30 pm Supplements
It you are seeing a doctor for any health conditions, it is strongly recommended that you check with them to make sure it will be ok for you to do a cleanse. Keep in mind most doctors don’t understand the benefits of these types of programs, but it’s important to check in. This program is not recommended for anyone who is dealing with serious health conditions like cancer, HIV, diabetes, etc. Only because that would require more medical supervision.
Joseph will personally respond to your emails regarding questions about the content of the retreat.
Please read our Retreats FAQ page, which is extensive and carefully crafted to answer almost all the questions that our guests routinely have. You will find it very helpful.
Please contact us for more details regarding our retreats.