Dates: November 9 – 16, 2013 (Classes will be 3 hours each day)
Prices: $390 plus our Anamaya Retreat Base Rates ***Earlybird rate of $330. Expires Oct 19, 2013***
Additional Packages: This Retreat does not include Yoga so you have the option of attending Yoga classes A la carte…or adding one of our Yoga Retreat Packages to your week as well. Try Yoga & Adventure, or Yoga & Rejuvenation, or perhaps Yoga & Surfing. For more information about our rates and packages click on the link HERE.
Sacred Journey to The Heart Retreat with Sylvia Abergil
Sylvia Abergil is an Organization and Relationship Systems Certified Coach (ORSCC), a spiritual life coach, and healer. Join her on a week long journey on an extraordinary quest. Nourish your mind, body and spirit in natures’s paradise as Sylvia guides you through a sacred quest into the centre of your heart to unlock the wisdom that lies within. Classes will be held everyday for approximately 3 hours.
You will receive effective approaches to:
- Discover the treasures and gifts that lie within you
- Awaken, activate and embrace who you truly are
- Remember and reclaim your radiant light
- Deepen your knowledge of your highest potential of creation
- Cherish a new & vibrant way of being, viewing and living life
- Experience peace, freedom & spiritual communion
**You will also receive one 30 min private coaching session with Sylvia, OR Reiki Session.
Join us in Costa Rica for some spiritual and personal development. We will cultivate the art of silence, connect with nature, meditate, paint, reflect, unlock the wisdom that lies within our hearts, and work in pairs/groups. Participants will learn how to rely on their intuition and recognize that the true source of emotional reactions is not what happens on the outside, but rather what happens on the inside of us. There has been much research done on the heart and more information will be covered during the week, but here are a few highlights:
- It has been discovered that the heart contains an independent and well developed nervous system with over 40,000 neurons and a complex and dense network of neurotransmitters, proteins and supporting cells
- These elaborated circuits of the heart can make decisions and move into action independently from the brain; and can learn, remember and even perceive. The heart sends more information to the brain than it receives
- The heart can influence our perception of reality and therefore our reactions
- The energetic communication of the heart’s electromagnetic field is the most powerful of all organs, 5,000 times more intense than the brain’s. It has been observed that it changes depending on the emotional state. When we experience fear, frustration or stress it becomes chaotic.
For more information contact our reservations team at EnjoyLife@AnamayaResort.com