Spiritual Development Retreat with Paula Tursi
If you are seeking Advanced Yoga Teaching hours, this retreat will count for 50 hours of your 300 YA requirements for your 500 hour certification.
Date: Nov 8 – 15, 2014
Price: $395 – Non-Certification; $595 Certification**
**To be added on to Anamaya’s Base Rates
This week long retreat led by Paula Tursi is designed to bring out your true voice as a leader. Whether you are a CEO, community leader, teacher or parent you need to feel confident in your truth. We all need to know who we are, what our true purpose is, and how to put that out in the world in a bold and powerful way.
“Teachers and leaders need to be led so they can tap into their inner voice and emerge deeper and more powerful on their path.” – Paula Tursi
During this week long retreat we will:
- Use Jungian shadow work to uncover the most pervasive blocks hindering your growth
- Be guided through meditation to set a clear purpose for your life
- Move the locked prana in our bodies using yoga, breathing practices and guided meditation
- Set goals that will be witnessed by the group, create a time line and a course of action which will lead us to fulfilling, not just a direction, but discovery and realization of our greatest purpose
- Create a plan of action that will aid us in bringing our purpose to the world through clear and directive movement life mudras
- This course will count for 50 hours of your 300 YA requirements for your 500 certification
Read this great article about Paula Tursi “The top 5 meditation teachers who make it easier to sit with yourself”.
A SAMPLE DAY:*
Meditation 7:00 – 7:30 am
Focused Asana Practice 7:30 – 9:00 am
Breakfast Break 9:00 – 10:30 am
Creative Life Building 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Lunch Break & Free Time 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Theory of Life with Purpose 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Dinner 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Breaking the Barriers (movement practice) 7:30 – 8:30 pm
**This schedule is subject to change**
** STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE TO ANAMAYA NO LATER THAN 5PM ON SATURDAY – please coordinate your international and domestic travel appropriately. Anamaya Reservations can advise on this.
In this course we will work together to help find your true voice and your hidden nature. James Hillman, a well published Jungian psychologist, calls this purpose our Daemon. Hillman states that “the daemon accompanies us from birth, bringing with it an agenda which influences our subsequent life”. Once we find our Daemon, or our “blueprint for life”, we move with ease, fully in our power, and with the authenticity we need to put ourselves out in the world. We gain the awareness required to sustain or find clear and healthy relationships, whether they be with our students, friends, family or our beloved.
As spirituality beings, how can we meet anyone in our power if we can’t define that power? When we are not clear about our purpose we feel frustrated and uninspired. When we know who we are and where we are going we can live a life of meaning. It is only then that we can be the leaders we were meant to be. This course will help you gain this clarity!