Jobs at Anamaya
Hi, we’re often looking for great new members for our team who are legal to work in Costa Rica. If you’re looking for work then contact us. Be sure to answer the followihg questions in your initial email:
1. Contact Info: Name, phone#, email, faceboook profile page.
2. Nationality, and can you work legally in Costa Rica?
3. Job history and list your job skills.
4. Do you live a healthy lifestyle? This might include being vegetarian or healthy eating habits, practicing yoga, exercising regularly?
5. Are you community oriented? Ever worked as a volunteer?
6. Are you a naturally and friendly person who likes to make people smile?
7. Do you have any other talents such as dance, performance, etc that you want us to know about?
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
We are looking for a full-time, on-site accountant. Knowledge of Costa Rican accounting law. Experience with Quickbooks, databases, spreadsheets, inventory, and payroll. Fluency in Spanish and English. Benefits included.