There is something inside you that recognizes something beautiful in something else. SHRI is sparkly beauty, shines with light, emanates vibrancy and love. SHRI can glorify anyone, anything, any experience. Beauty is whatever reminds you of God. Beauty attracts Beauty and we are reminded of our connection to everything. You can become what you envision. You are making a sacred act and every time you do, you can make it beautiful…you can make it SHRI. Find the beauty in Life and be the reflection of that Beauty. When you think of the someone or something you love, you light up. That is SHRI.
Spring is a time where SHRI gets to shine it’s brightest in nature. When we look around at the flowers blossoming and emanating their scent, the Sun becoming brighter and the days continuing to become longer, the bright green of the leaves, the rushing of the rivers, the bright colors of the butterflys, dragonflys, frogs and birds we are looking at SHRI. SHRI is not just something we see but it is also something we feel. It is an energy that enhances and glorifies each experience. We reflect that SHRI back in response with our appreciation, our enjoyment and our delight in what we see and feel.
In this yoga retreat, not only will we revel in the beauty that Costa Rica has to offer so abundantly, but we will also glorify our yoga practice, every pose with SHRI. Just like the blossoming of Spring, and because we are connected to it all, we get to blossom too.
COME CELEBRATE SHRI IN ALL IT’S GLORY IN THE FORM OF SPRINGTIME!!
- We will gather twice a day for an Anusara-Inspired yoga practice in the early morning and afternoon. The afternoon session will include journal writing, and talks on the Philosophy of Yoga through the eyes of Tantra. The rest of the day is free for you to choose to do as you wish.
- Our yoga classes will be accompanied with Live Music with some amazing guest musicians from Northern California.
- Wednesday is a full day off to rest and/or explore more of Costa Rica.
- We will have special guest massage therapists and an acupuncturist on staff.
- All food will be healthy, organic and prepared by Anamaya’s professional and personal chef and cater to any dietary needs. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available.
- Special Performances at night
- Activities in Montezuma include: surf lessons, scuba diving lessons and certification, horseback riding, canopy tours, waterfall tour, WildLife Santuary Tour, snorkeling, fishing, boating, hanging out at the beach, in town for shopping, and more…
23 Maximum Participants
Prices range from $1495 to $2495 and are based on accommodation
Book early for best available rates!
Price includes all the yoga, accommodation, 3 meals a day and use of the Resort facilities
Prices do not include airfare, tax, gratuities, spa services, or excursions
For booking and general retreat questions please Contact Us.
For inquiries about the yoga, contact Daniella at BodyTempleYoga.org