Below is a sampling of some of the meals that we serve at Anamaya. We welcome your suggestions and can accommodate most any nutritional requirements. Please tell us in advance before booking so we can confirm for you.
We use mostly organic ingredients, trucked in from the mainland in Costa Rica. We grow some of our produce on our own farm at Rancho Delicioso, and are working to increase the percentage of our own crops. We have rules in the kitchen that requires our chefs not to use anything from cans and jars, although we allow a few gourmet ingredients like olives that don’t come fresh.
Our chefs don’t work from a set menu. We don’t know what they’re going to make every day, and it’s a wonderful surprise each night for dinner. As far as we can tell, they never make the same meal twice! The results are spectacular. Just check out our Trip Advisor reviews… almost everyone raves about our food.
- Swiss chard frittata.
- Gallo Pinto with fresh salsa, eggs and gluten free bread.
- Vegan gluten free banana pancakes with strawberry sauce.
- Hot oatmeal and mango.
- Cherry tomato and spinach omelet.
- Baked plantains with scrambled eggs.
- Huevos rancheros with fresh green salad.
Dinner examples Day 1
- Pumpkin, ginger and kale detox soup.
- Wild rice with herb & citrus Sea Bass.
- Sautéed radicchio with beets balsamic and honey.
- Chia seed pudding & raw strawberry coulis.
- Rosemary & white bean Tuscan soup.
- Hand made Yucca gnocchi with blackened chicken & roasted chile cream with veggies.
- Garden salad with basil & balsamic dressing.
- Passion fruit sorbet.
- Pumpkin and spinach salad.
- Snapper tandoori with pineapple chutney over a bed of lentils.
- Mixed veggies from our farm.
- Avocado mousse with passionfruit sauce.
- Spinach & broccoli soup with local white beans.
- Cashew & coconut crusted pampano with passion fruit sauce.
- Cauliflower succotash.
- Raw carrot cake with tumeric & ginger sauce.
- Raw spinach salad with, strawberries, goat cheese, red onion, honey balsamic dressing.
- Red Snapper wrapped in mustard greens **vegetarian option stuffed zucchini.
- Baked beets.
- Vegan banana ice cream with chocolate sauce.
- Roasted cauliflower & chile soup .
- Sweet potatoes & quinoa wraps with pickled onions.
- Vegetable stew.
- Spring rolls and peanut sauce.
- Quinoa stir fry with vegetables.
- Tomatoes stuffed with quinoa tabbuleh salad.